Immigration Financial Information Bangladesh Gateway General World Cup Entertainment Programing University and College Scholarship Job Interview Health Job

Friday, December 17, 2010

localhost browsing problem in firefox,Authentication required for localhost in firefox

I could load sites from http://localhost in MSIE, but whenever I tried FireFox, it asked me for an user name and password. I've tried it all but I couldn't authenticate.
If you happen to have the same problem, here's a quick and simple workaround:

1. In Firefox type about:config in the addressbar
2. Find the preference named network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris
3. Doubleclick and type localhost
4. Enter and you're done

1 comment :

  1. what i want to do ,after done the above process,,again it will show the authentication box

    ReplyDelete